Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Malts
The definition of malts, the meaning of the word Malts:
Is malts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A milkshake made with malt powder
- n. - A lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer
- n. - A cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling
- v. - Treat with malt or malt extract
- v. - Turn into malt, become malt
- v. - Convert grain into malt
- v. - Convert into malt
Malts is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in malts: A L M S T
1 Anagram of Malts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to malts:
31 words found using the letters in "Malts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words