Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Marched
The definition of marched, the meaning of the word Marched:
Is marched a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - March in a procession
- v. - Force to march
- v. - Walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride
- v. - March in protest; take part in a demonstration
- v. - Walk ostentatiously
- v. - Cause to march or go at a marching pace
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
Marched is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in marched: A C D E H M R
1 Anagram of Marched
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marched:
120 words found using the letters in "Marched"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words