Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Marshal
The definition of marshal, the meaning of the word Marshal:
Is marshal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- n. - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- v. - Place in proper rank
- v. - Arrange in logical order
- v. - Make ready for action or use
- v. - Lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
Marshal is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in marshal: A A H L M R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marshal:
88 words found using the letters in "Marshal"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words