Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, marshall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. United States actor (1914-1998)
2. United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
3. United States jurist; as chief justice of the Supreme Court he established the principles of United States constitutional law (1755-1835)
4. (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
5. A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in marshall?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words