Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Masons
The definition of masons, the meaning of the word Masons:
Is masons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792)
- n. - English film actor (1909-1984)
- n. - English writer (1865-1948)
- n. - A craftsman who works with stone or brick
- n. - A member of a widespread secret fraternal order pledged to mutual assistance and brotherly love
Masons is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in masons: A M N O S S
1 Anagram of Masons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to masons:
48 words found using the letters in "Masons"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words