Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, measure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
2. Express as a number or measure or quantity
3. Have certain dimensions
4. Evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
1. Any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
2. How much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
3. A statute in draft before it becomes law
4. The act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule
5. A basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
6. (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
7. Musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
8. Measuring instrument having a sequence of marks at regular intervals; used as a reference in making measurements
9. A container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in measure?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words