Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Men
The definition of men, the meaning of the word Men:
Is men a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The force of workers available
- n. - An adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- n. - Someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
- n. - The generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- n. - Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- n. - A male subordinate
- n. - An adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- n. - A manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- n. - A male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- n. - One of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- n. - Game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- n. - All of the living human inhabitants of the earth
Men is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in men: E M N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to men:
4 words found using the letters in "Men"
2 Letter Words