Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Meshing
The definition of meshing, the meaning of the word Meshing:
Is meshing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Contact by fitting together
- n. - An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- n. - The act of interlocking or meshing
- v. - Keep engaged
- v. - Coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- v. - Work together in harmony
- v. - Entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
Meshing is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in meshing: E G H I M N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to meshing:
89 words found using the letters in "Meshing"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words