Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Milk
The definition of milk, the meaning of the word Milk:
Is milk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- n. - Produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- n. - A river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- n. - Any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- v. - Take milk from female mammals
- v. - Exploit as much as possible
- v. - Add milk to
Milk is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in milk: I K L M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to milk:
5 words found using the letters in "Milk"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words