Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Minds
The definition of minds, the meaning of the word Minds:
Is minds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- n. - Recall or remembrance
- n. - An opinion formed by judging something
- n. - An important intellectual
- n. - Attention
- n. - Your intention; what you intend to do
- n. - Knowledge and intellectual ability
- v. - Be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- v. - Be concerned with or about something or somebody
- v. - Be in charge of or deal with
- v. - Pay close attention to; give heed to
- v. - Be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- v. - Keep in mind
Minds is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in minds: D I M N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minds:
21 words found using the letters in "Minds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words