Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Minor
The definition of minor, the meaning of the word Minor:
Is minor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A young person of either sex
- adj. - Of lesser importance or stature or rank
- adj. - Lesser in scope or effect
- adj. - Inferior in number or size or amount
- adj. - Of a scale or mode
- adj. - Not of legal age
- adj. - Of lesser seriousness or danger
- adj. - Of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- adj. - Of the younger of two boys with the same family name
- adj. - Warranting only temporal punishment
- adj. - Limited in size or scope
Minor is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in minor: I M N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minor:
24 words found using the letters in "Minor"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words