Yes, minor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Minor is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'minor'.
- Of lesser importance or stature or rank
- Lesser in scope or effect
- Inferior in number or size or amount
- Of a scale or mode
- Not of legal age
- Of lesser seriousness or danger
- Of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- Of the younger of two boys with the same family name
- Warranting only temporal punishment
- Limited in size or scope
- A young person of either sex
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in minor?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minor:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'minor'.