Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mixed
The definition of mixed, the meaning of the word Mixed:
Is mixed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Mix together different elements
- v. - Open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- v. - Combine (electronic signals)
- v. - Add as an additional element or part
- v. - To bring or combine together or with something else
- v. - Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adj. - Consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj. - Involving or composed of different races
Mixed is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mixed: D E I M X
16 words found using the letters in "Mixed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words