Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Modern
The definition of modern, the meaning of the word Modern:
Is modern a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A contemporary person
- n. - A typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- adj. - Belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages
- adj. - Relating to a recently developed fashion or style;
- adj. - Characteristic of present-day art and music and literature and architecture
- adj. - Ahead of the times
- adj. - Used of a living language; being the current stage in its development
Modern is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in modern: D E M N O R
2 Anagrams of Modern
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to modern:
68 words found using the letters in "Modern"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words