Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Modest
The definition of modest, the meaning of the word Modest:
Is modest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Marked by simplicity; having a humble opinion of yourself
- adj. - Not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj. - Free from pomp or affectation
- adj. - Not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- adj. - Low or inferior in station or quality
- adj. - Humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- adj. - Limited in size or scope
Modest is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in modest: D E M O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to modest:
70 words found using the letters in "Modest"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words