Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Molten
The definition of molten, the meaning of the word Molten:
Is molten a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- v. - Become or cause to become soft or liquid
- v. - Become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- v. - Lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- v. - Become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- v. - Become less intense and fade away gradually
- adj. - Reduced to liquid form by heating
Molten is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in molten: E L M N O T
2 Anagrams of Molten
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to molten:
57 words found using the letters in "Molten"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words