Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Moment
The definition of moment, the meaning of the word Moment:
Is moment a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A particular point in time
- n. - An indefinitely short time
- n. - At this time
- n. - Having important effects or influence
- n. - A turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
- n. - The n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
Moment is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in moment: E M M N O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moment:
37 words found using the letters in "Moment"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words