Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, monitor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance
2. Check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
1. Someone who supervises (an examination)
2. Someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
3. An ironclad vessel built by Federal forces to do battle with the Merrimac
4. Display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
5. Electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
6. A piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
7. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia; fabled to warn of crocodiles
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in monitor?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words