Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Mooring
The definition of mooring, the meaning of the word Mooring:
Is mooring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A place where a craft can be made fast
- n. - (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- v. - Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- v. - Come into or dock at a wharf
- v. - Secure with cables or ropes
Mooring is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in mooring: G I M N O O R
1 Anagram of Mooring
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mooring:
56 words found using the letters in "Mooring"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words