Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, more is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
2. Comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
1. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
2. (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
1. English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in more?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words