Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of More
The definition of more, the meaning of the word More:
Is more a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- adj. - (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- adj. - (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- adv. - Used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv. - Comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
More is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in more: E M O R
1 Anagram of More
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to more:
14 words found using the letters in "More"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words