Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Motion
The definition of motion, the meaning of the word Motion:
Is motion a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- n. - A natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- n. - A change of position that does not entail a change of location
- n. - A state of change
- n. - A formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- n. - The act of changing location from one place to another
- n. - An optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- v. - Show, express or direct through movement
Motion is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in motion: I M N O O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to motion:
35 words found using the letters in "Motion"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words