Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mounts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Attach to a support
2. Go up or advance
3. Fix onto a backing, setting, or support
4. Put up or launch
5. Get up on the back of
6. Go upward with gradual or continuous progress
7. Prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
8. Copulate with
1. A lightweight horse kept for riding only
2. The act of climbing something
3. A land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
4. A mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
5. Something forming a back that is added for strengthening
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mounts?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words