Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Mouths
The definition of mouths, the meaning of the word Mouths:
Is mouths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
- n. - The externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening
- n. - An opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge)
- n. - The point where a stream issues into a larger body of water
- n. - A person conceived as a consumer of food
- n. - A spokesperson (as a lawyer)
- n. - An impudent or insolent rejoinder
- n. - The opening of a jar or bottle
- v. - Express in speech
- v. - Articulate silently; form words with the lips only
- v. - Touch with the mouth
Mouths is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mouths: H M O S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mouths:
67 words found using the letters in "Mouths"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words