Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mouths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Express in speech
2. Articulate silently; form words with the lips only
3. Touch with the mouth
1. The opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
2. The externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening
3. An opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge)
4. The point where a stream issues into a larger body of water
5. A person conceived as a consumer of food
6. A spokesperson (as a lawyer)
7. An impudent or insolent rejoinder
8. The opening of a jar or bottle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mouths?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words