Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, moved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
1. Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
2. Cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
3. Move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
4. Change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
5. Follow a procedure or take a course
6. Be in a state of action
7. Go or proceed from one point to another
8. Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
9. Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
10. Give an incentive for action
11. Arouse sympathy or compassion in
12. Dispose of by selling
13. Progress by being changed
14. Live one's life in a specified environment
15. Have a turn; make one's move in a game
16. Propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in moved?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words