Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Muddy
The definition of muddy, the meaning of the word Muddy:
Is muddy a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Dirty with mud
- v. - Cause to become muddy
- v. - Make turbid
- adj. - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj. - Dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
- adj. - (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear
- adj. - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
Muddy is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in muddy: D D M U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muddy:
6 words found using the letters in "Muddy"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words