Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Muller
The definition of muller, the meaning of the word Muller:
Is muller a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- n. - Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- n. - German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- n. - German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- n. - British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- n. - United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- n. - A reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- n. - A heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- n. - A vessel in which wine is mulled
Muller is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in muller: E L L M R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muller:
24 words found using the letters in "Muller"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words