Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Mute
The definition of mute, the meaning of the word Mute:
Is mute a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deaf person who is unable to speak
- n. - A device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- v. - Deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj. - Expressed without speech
- adj. - Unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
Mute is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mute: E M T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mute:
10 words found using the letters in "Mute"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words