Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Muzzle
The definition of muzzle, the meaning of the word Muzzle:
Is muzzle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The open circular discharging end of a gun
- n. - Forward projecting part of the head of certain animals; includes the jaws and nose
- n. - A leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- n. - Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- v. - Fit with a muzzle
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
Muzzle is worth 26 points in Scrabble, and 29 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in muzzle: E L M U Z Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muzzle:
13 words found using the letters in "Muzzle"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words