Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Named
The definition of named, the meaning of the word Named:
Is named a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- v. - Give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- v. - Charge with a function; charge to be
- v. - Create and charge with a task or function
- v. - Mention and identify by name
- v. - Make reference to
- v. - Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- v. - Give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- v. - Determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
Named is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in named: A D E M N
4 Anagrams of Named
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to named:
40 words found using the letters in "Named"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words