Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Neck
The definition of neck, the meaning of the word Neck:
Is neck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- n. - A narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- n. - A cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- n. - A narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- n. - An opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
- v. - Kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
Neck is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in neck: C E K N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to neck:
3 words found using the letters in "Neck"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words