Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Needle
The definition of needle, the meaning of the word Needle:
Is needle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The leaf of a conifer
- n. - A slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- n. - A sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- n. - A stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- v. - Goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- v. - Prick with a needle
Needle is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in needle: D E E E L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to needle:
18 words found using the letters in "Needle"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words