Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, neglect is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Leave undone or leave out
2. Fail to do something; leave something undone
3. Fail to attend to
4. Give little or no attention to
1. Lack of attention and due care
2. The state of something that has been unused and neglected
3. Willful lack of care and attention
4. The trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
5. Failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in neglect?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words