Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Normal
The definition of normal, the meaning of the word Normal:
Is normal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something regarded as a normative example
- adj. - Conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal
- adj. - In accordance with scientific laws
- adj. - Being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
- adj. - Forming a right angle
Normal is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in normal: A L M N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to normal:
49 words found using the letters in "Normal"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words