Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Nuclei
The definition of nuclei, the meaning of the word Nuclei:
Is nuclei a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- n. - The positively charged dense center of an atom
- n. - A small group of indispensable persons or things
- n. - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet; consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
- n. - Any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- n. - The central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
Nuclei is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in nuclei: C E I L N U
1 Anagram of Nuclei
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nuclei:
30 words found using the letters in "Nuclei"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words