Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Nucleus
The definition of nucleus, the meaning of the word Nucleus:
Is nucleus a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- n. - The positively charged dense center of an atom
- n. - A small group of indispensable persons or things
- n. - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet; consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
- n. - Any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- n. - The central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
Nucleus is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in nucleus: C E L N S U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nucleus:
40 words found using the letters in "Nucleus"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words