Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Octets
The definition of octets, the meaning of the word Octets:
Is octets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- n. - Eight performers or singers who perform together
- n. - A set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- n. - Eight people considered as a unit
- n. - A musical composition written for eight performers
Octets is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in octets: C E O S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to octets:
35 words found using the letters in "Octets"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words