Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Offence
The definition of offence, the meaning of the word Offence:
Is offence a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The action of attacking an enemy
- n. - The team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- n. - A feeling of anger caused by being offended
- n. - A lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
- n. - (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
Offence is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in offence: C E E F F N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to offence:
24 words found using the letters in "Offence"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words