Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of One
The definition of one, the meaning of the word One:
Is one a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- n. - A single person or thing
- adj. - Used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- adj. - Having the indivisible character of a unit
- adj. - Of the same kind or quality
- adj. - Used informally as an intensifier
- adj. - Indefinite in time or position
- adj. - Being a single entity made by combining separate components
- adj. - Eminent beyond or above comparison
One is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in one: E N O
1 Anagram of One
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to one:
6 words found using the letters in "One"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words