Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Opened
The definition of opened, the meaning of the word Opened:
Is opened a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to open or to become open
- v. - Start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- v. - Become open
- v. - Begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- v. - Spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- v. - Make available
- v. - Become available
- v. - Have an opening or passage or outlet
- v. - Make the opening move
- v. - Afford access to
- v. - Display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj. - Used of mouth or eyes
- adj. - Made open or clear
- adj. - Not sealed or having been unsealed
Opened is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in opened: D E E N O P
1 Anagram of Opened
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to opened:
45 words found using the letters in "Opened"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words