Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, opened is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Used of mouth or eyes
2. Made open or clear
3. Not sealed or having been unsealed
1. Cause to open or to become open
2. Start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
3. Become open
4. Begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
5. Spread out or open from a closed or folded state
6. Make available
7. Become available
8. Have an opening or passage or outlet
9. Make the opening move
10. Afford access to
11. Display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in opened?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words