Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Opens
The definition of opens, the meaning of the word Opens:
Is opens a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- n. - Where the air is unconfined
- n. - A tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- n. - Information that has become public
- v. - Cause to open or to become open
- v. - Start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- v. - Become open
- v. - Begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- v. - Spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- v. - Make available
- v. - Become available
- v. - Have an opening or passage or outlet
- v. - Make the opening move
- v. - Afford access to
- v. - Display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
Opens is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in opens: E N O P S
2 Anagrams of Opens
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to opens:
41 words found using the letters in "Opens"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words