Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, out is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Away from home
2. Moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden;
3. From one's possession
1. To state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
2. Reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
3. Be made known; be disclosed or revealed
1. Not allowed to continue to bat or run
2. Being out or having grown cold
3. Not worth considering as a possibility
4. Out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election
5. Excluded from use or mention
6. Directed outward or serving to direct something outward
7. No longer fashionable
8. Outside or external
9. Outer or outlying
10. Knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
1. (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in out?
2 Letter Words