Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Palaver
The definition of palaver, the meaning of the word Palaver:
Is palaver a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Flattery intended to persuade
- n. - Loud and confused and empty talk
- v. - Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- v. - Influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- v. - Have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
Palaver is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in palaver: A A E L P R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to palaver:
78 words found using the letters in "Palaver"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words