Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Paring
The definition of paring, the meaning of the word Paring:
Is paring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- n. - (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that is pared or cut off; especially the skin or peel
- v. - Decrease gradually or bit by bit
- v. - Cut small bits or pare shavings from
- v. - Strip the skin off
- v. - Remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- v. - Make a score (on a hole) equal to par
Paring is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in paring: A G I N P R
1 Anagram of Paring
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paring:
59 words found using the letters in "Paring"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words