Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Passage
The definition of passage, the meaning of the word Passage:
Is passage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of passing from one state or place to the next
- n. - A section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- n. - A way through or along which someone or something may pass
- n. - The passing of a law by a legislative body
- n. - A journey usually by ship
- n. - A short section of a musical composition
- n. - A path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- n. - A bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- n. - The motion of one object relative to another
- n. - The act of passing something to another person
Passage is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in passage: A A E G P S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to passage:
65 words found using the letters in "Passage"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words