Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Payed
The definition of payed, the meaning of the word Payed:
Is payed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- v. - Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
- v. - Cancel or discharge a debt
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Do or give something to somebody in return
- v. - Dedicate
- v. - Be worth it
- v. - Render
- v. - Bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- v. - Make a compensation for
- v. - Discharge or settle
Payed is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in payed: A D E P Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to payed:
25 words found using the letters in "Payed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words