Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Peck
The definition of peck, the meaning of the word Peck:
Is peck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
- n. - A United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
- v. - Hit lightly with a picking motion
- v. - Eat by pecking at, like a bird
- v. - Kiss lightly
- v. - Eat like a bird
- v. - Bother persistently with trivial complaints
Peck is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in peck: C E K P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peck:
4 words found using the letters in "Peck"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words