Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pickets
The definition of pickets, the meaning of the word Pickets:
Is pickets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- n. - A detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
- n. - A protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
- n. - A vehicle performing sentinel duty
- n. - A wooden strip forming part of a fence
- n. - A form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
- v. - Serve as pickets or post pickets
- v. - Fasten with a picket
Pickets is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pickets: C E I K P S T
1 Anagram of Pickets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pickets:
105 words found using the letters in "Pickets"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words