Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, piles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Arrange in stacks
2. Press tightly together or cram
3. Place or lay as if in a pile
1. Pain caused by venous swelling at or inside the anal sphincter
2. A large number or amount
3. A collection of objects laid on top of each other
4. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
5. A large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
6. Fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
7. Battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
8. A column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
9. The yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
10. A nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in piles?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words