Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pilot
The definition of pilot, the meaning of the word Pilot:
Is pilot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- n. - A person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- n. - A program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- n. - Something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- n. - Small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- n. - An inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- v. - Operate an airplane
- v. - Act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
Pilot is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pilot: I L O P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pilot:
25 words found using the letters in "Pilot"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words