Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. To hold fast or prevent from moving
2. Attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
3. Pierce with a pin
4. Immobilize a piece
1. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
2. When a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
3. Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
4. A number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
5. Informal terms for the leg
6. Axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
7. Cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
8. Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
9. A small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
10. A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
11. A club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pin?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words