Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Pin
The definition of pin, the meaning of the word Pin:
Is pin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- n. - When a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- n. - Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- n. - A number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- n. - Informal terms for the leg
- n. - Axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- n. - Cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
- n. - Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- n. - A small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- n. - A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- n. - A club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
- v. - To hold fast or prevent from moving
- v. - Attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- v. - Pierce with a pin
- v. - Immobilize a piece
Pin is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pin: I N P
1 Anagram of Pin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pin:
3 words found using the letters in "Pin"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words