Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Pinch
The definition of pinch, the meaning of the word Pinch:
Is pinch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful or straitened circumstance
- n. - An injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
- n. - A slight but appreciable amount
- n. - A sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- n. - A small sharp bite or snip
- n. - A squeeze with the fingers
- n. - The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- v. - Squeeze tightly between the fingers
- v. - Make ridges into by pinching together
- v. - Make off with belongings of others
- v. - Cut the top off
- v. - Irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
Pinch is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pinch: C H I N P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pinch:
15 words found using the letters in "Pinch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words